We’ve just released our latest marketing statistics & benchmarks report for South Africa (2020). The report covers the fourth quarter of 2019 and the first quarter of 2020, and includes a special section on the impact of the global pandemic and lockdown on influencer marketing.
We have also updated some of the influencer categories to better reflect the growth in social media adoption and influencer marketing in the country over the last 6 months, with nano-influencers now starting at 2,000 followers and micro-influencers starting at 10,000 followers.
While this report primarily focuses on Instagram and Twitter, remember that Humanz premium subscribers can find data for Youtube and TikTok influencers as well inside the Humanz platform.
You can download the latest report now by clicking here.
In the report you will find:
- The latest update on the total number of potential influencers in South Africa by audience size or interest category;
- The latest engagement rate benchmarks in South Africa by audience size or interest category;
- The latest audience quality and fraud benchmarks in South Africa by audience size or interest category;
- Stats on the adoption of advertising disclosure and a comparison of the performance of content with and without disclosure by interest category;
- A special focus on Covid19 and how the lockdown has impacted the different influencer groups, advertiser categories, content creation and audience response.
We hope you enjoy this latest report. As always, feel free to leave a comment or DM us with any suggestions or queries. These reports are created for you!
The Humanz team