We’ve just released our latest marketing statistics & benchmarks report for Israel (2020). The report covers the fourth quarter of 2019 and the first quarter of 2020, and includes a special section on the impact of the global pandemic and lockdown on influencer marketing.
While this report primarily focuses on Instagram, remember that Humanz premium subscribers can find data for Twitter, Youtube and TikTok influencers as well inside the Humanz platform.
You can download the latest report now by clicking here.
In the report you will find:
- The latest update on the total number of potential influencers in Israel by audience size or interest category;
- The latest engagement rate benchmarks in Israel by audience size or interest category;
- The latest audience quality and fraud benchmarks in Israel by audience size or interest category;
- Stats on the adoption of advertising disclosure and a comparison of the performance of content with and without disclosure by interest category;
- A special focus on Covid19 and how the lockdown has impacted the different influencer groups, advertiser categories, content creation and audience response.
We hope you enjoy this latest report. As always, feel free to leave a comment or DM us with any suggestions or queries. These reports are created for you!
The Humanz team